SmartChlor® replacement cartridge for in-line systems.
Put the System to Work:
- Open cap of In-Line System and set aside. DO NOT OPEN CAP WHILE JETS ARE ON!
- Remove holder by pushing down and turning counter clockwise 1/8th turn before pulling out.
- Snap the FROG @ease Mineral Cartridge into the area marked “minerals” (top portion) and the FROG @ease SmartChlor Cartridge into the area marked “Bromine or SmartChlor” (bottom portion) making sure to line up the indendation at the top of the cartridges with raised area on the holder.
- Slowly insert holder into system. Line up holder arrow with system arrow. Push down until holder tabs go past system tabs and turn holder to the right (clockwise) until it stops. To ensure a locked position, attempt to pull holder up. If it stays in place, the lock is secure.
Replacing the Cartridges
- Replace the FROG @ease Mineral Cartridge every four months
- Replace the FROG @ease SmartChlor® cartridge when empty (will last 3-4 weeks)
Set the Cartridges
- Set the FROG @ease Mineral Cartridge to #6. No further adjustments are necessary for the life of the cartridge.
- Set the FROG @ease SmartChlor® cartridge to the setting that matches your hot tub size in gallons (see chart below).