Clears Cloudy Pools Fast!
Pool First Aid combines our powerful SMARTZyme™ technology with a clarifier to fix pool problems quickly.
- Cleans pool of dead algae, pollen, oils, spills, anti-freeze residue and other forms of non-living organic water contamination
- Frees clogged filters of oil and other forms of non-living organic buildup
- Removes dead algae quickly and efficiently, in many cases without the need to backwash
- Compatible with all sanitizers (Salt, Chlorine, Bromine, SoftSwim)
Pool First Aid is a powerful pool problem solver that works very fast – often without scrubbing!
Directions for use:
This product is designed for use in properly balanced pool water.
For optimum results, add product when sanitizer level is below 5ppm and wait 48 hours to shock the pool.
- Pour Pool First Aid into the pool water evenly around the edge of the pool at a rate of 2 oz. per 1,000 gallons. One capful treats 2,000 gallons. One bottle treats up to 33,000 gallons.
- It is recommended to keep the circulation running for 48 hours after application.
- Do not shock during this 48 hour time period.
Recommendations: Use every two days until the pool is crystal clear. Apply directly to waterline to quickly remove any existing waterline buildup.
Important: If water temperature is below 70ºF, Pool First Aid will work more slowly so allow more time for results.